COLLECTING INFORMATION: When you visit our Website, we may collect information about you that you voluntarily choose to share with us. This identification information may include, but is not limited to, your name, your physical address, your email address, your telephone and fax numbers, details of your real estate and lending needs and preferences, and other details of your life.
USING INFORMATION COLLECTED: We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experience and to do what you have asked of us. We also use your identification information to tell you about our products and services, but you may instruct us not to send communications to you by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity. As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our Website, and to further our marketing efforts.
As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, share your information with our own personnel and our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill your requests. We may also share your information with our affiliates, but we will not share it with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
Whenever you are online, you run the risk that the information you give out will fall into the wrong hands. Although we implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to safeguard your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the activities of third parties.
UPDATING INFORMATION: If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our Website, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
Terms and Conditions for Website Use
www.EstatesByTheBeach.com or Estates By The Beach or E.B.T.B.
The term ' E.B.T.B.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7786 Sailboat Circle, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Customer contact information is not shared. Some of our sites include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your zip code, phone # or age).
3. All Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. E.B.T.B. reserves the right to add, modify, remove all material of the website in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by E.B.T.B. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of E.B.T.B.. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, E.B.T.B. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.